Substitute pineapple, pears, bananas, berries, oranges, or grapes for the strawberries for some variety. You may also want to dip a few nuts while you are at it!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. Smart Balance Buttery Spread
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. pink peppercorns, crushed
- Heat chocolate chips and buttery spread in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, begin dipping strawberries in chocolate, then dip in peppercorns.
- Place on waxed paper to allow chocolate to harden.