Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
This salty & sweet recipe from the Champagne Lifestyle Blog is quick, easy and will be a surefire hit with adults and kids alike!
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) Classic Wavy Potato Chips
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- Line two baking trays with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, dip the chips halfway into the chocolate one by one.
- Place each chip on wax paper to dry.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, they are ready to eat! Either serve immediately, or store in an airtight container at room temperature.