Try to find strawberries with nice long stems so you don’t have to use a fork. Some recipes call for a paraffin wax mixed with the strawberries, but the more natural, the better.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 3 oz. Splenda
- 2 Tbsp. strong decaffeinated coffee
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 pint long-stemmed strawberries, rinsed and chilled
- Mix the chocolate, Splenda, coffee, salt, and vanilla and melt in a double boiler over simmering water. If you don’t have a double boiler, melt in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Dip the strawberries in the chocolate and lay on a piece of waxed paper. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.