Chocolate-Filled Angel Cakes
This light cake pairs perfectly with a chocolaty crème filling. Serve with iced tea and fresh fruit on a warm afternoon and enjoy!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) angel food cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 box (3.9 oz. box) instant chocolate pudding mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 container (16 oz.) chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix angel food cake according to the directions on the box. Fill baking cups ¾ full. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Mix pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Allow cupcakes to cool before using a cookie press to insert chocolate pudding into the center of the cupcake.
- Top cupcakes with frosting.