This frosting has a classic chocolate flavor! Try substituting another flavor extract, like rum or raspberry, for 1 teaspoon of the vanilla extract.
Makes: 2½ cupsHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2½ cups
- ¾ cup vegan margarine, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp. soy creamer
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and 1 cup confectioners' sugar together until blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift remaining 2 cups confectioners' sugar with cocoa powder. Gradually beat cocoa mixture into margarine on medium speed, alternating with soy creamer, until fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.