Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
The combination of different chocolates used here makes for a nice flavor, but feel free to choose all dark or all milk, or any variation to suit your own taste.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 package (8 oz.) milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.