Chocolate Fudge Mousse with Coffee Whipped Cream
You can use instant coffee crystals to make the coffee. Use parfait glasses or wineglasses with a wide bowl for a formal presentation.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 Tbsp. double-strength brewed coffee, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- Combine the pudding mix and milk in a medium-size mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat for about 1 1⁄2 minutes, until smooth. Equally divide the mixture between 4 parfait cups. Set aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir the coffee into the whipped cream and mix just until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, top the puddings with equal amounts of coffee whipped cream. Served chilled.