Chocolate Fudge Mousse with Sweetened Whipped Cream
Add 1 tablespoon strong coffee to the whipped cream for a more sophisticated dessert.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) sugar-free and fat-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream, chilled
- Sugar substitute equal to 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- Combine the pudding mix and milk in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat for about 1 1⁄2 minutes, until smooth. Equally divide the mixture between 4 small bowls or glasses. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Put the cream in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat the cream until it just holds its shape. Sift the sugar substitute over the cream and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
- To serve, top the pudding with equal amounts of whipped cream. Garnish with crushed cookies.