Sweet hummus is a great afternoon snack. Set it out with fruit, pretzels or graham crackers for an easy make-ahead treat.
Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Kroger® Garbanzo Beans Chick-Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, nut butter or tahini
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk or water
- Strawberries, for dipping
- Bananas, for dipping
- Pretzels, for dipping
- Graham crackers or vanilla wafer cookies for dipping
- Combine beans, peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until smooth, adding almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with dippers as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.