Chocolate Irish Coffee
A little whiskey and a spoonful of whipped cream in an after-dinner coffee is a lovely way to end an evening.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 oz. dark chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. Irish whiskey
- 1 oz. butterscotch liqueur
- 2 cups fresh brewed coffee
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 2 tsp. chocolate curls
- Combine the chocolate liqueur, Irish whiskey, butterscotch liqueur, and coffee in an Irish coffee glass.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.