This decadent martini is the one to have when you are drinking dessert. If you like a creamier drink, add 1⁄2 ounce cream to the shaker.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. sanding sugar
- 1 1⁄2 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 oz. vanilla vodka
- Run a wet paper towel around the rim of a stem glass, then dip the rim in the sanding sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1⁄4 full with ice. Add the chocolate liqueur and vanilla vodka to the shaker and shake well.
- Strain the drink into the glass.