Chocolate Mocha Frosting
The combination of chocolate and coffee in a frosting adds an exquisite touch to even a simple cake-mix cake.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup strong coffee or espresso, cooled
- ⅓ cup vegan margarine, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Mix together the coffee, margarine, and vanilla until smooth, then add cocoa powder.
- Slowly incorporate confectioners' sugar until desired consistency is reached.