Chocolate Mocha Frosting
The combination of chocolate and coffee in a frosting adds an exquisite touch to even a simple cake-mix cake.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee or espresso, cooled
- 1⁄3 cup vegan margarine, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Mix together the coffee, margarine, and vanilla until smooth, then add cocoa powder.
- Slowly incorporate confectioners' sugar until desired consistency is reached.