Chocolate Mug Cake
You won’t even be able to taste the pumpkin in this recipe. It’s just there to give a smooth, cake-like consistency to this quick, simple mug cake.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 7 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. granulated stevia
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. unsweetened rice milk
- Combine all ingredients in a mug, making sure to mix thoroughly so there are no chunks or powder left over.
- Microwave 2 minutes or until cake is set. Serve immediately.