Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Pie
This pie is rich, creamy, and sure to delight the peanut butter cup lovers in your life! You can make this pie up to two days ahead of time.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¾ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- ¾ cup plus 2 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9")
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, combine 1 cup heavy cream and ½ cup confectioners’ sugar. Whip on medium-high speed until the mixture forms soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Transfer the whipped cream to a separate bowl and chill.
- In the same work bowl combine ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter, melted chocolate, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth, then turn the speed to high and beat until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined, about 20 seconds. Spread the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Chill while you prepare the topping.
- Combine ¾ cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, and the cocoa powder in the work bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment or in a medium bowl with a hand mixer. Whip on medium-high speed until the cream forms soft peaks. Spread or pipe the cream on the pie. Chill for 4 hours before serving.