Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
Here’s a truly decadent dessert that is fit for any five-star dining establishment. Treat guests to this pudding served in a dainty dish with a wafer cookie alongside.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 tsp. sea salt
- In a blender, combine avocado, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cocoa and mix well.
- Add almond milk, vanilla, and salt and pulse to combine. Pour into individual serving containers.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.