Chocolate Pomegranate Brownies
Moist with an undeniably decadent taste, every bite of these brownies is infused with the dark sweetness of pomegranate juice. These make a spectacular treat for special occasions.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. sodium-free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8" square pan and set aside.
- Place ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan. Place pan on middle rack in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool. Cool to touch before cutting into squares and serving.