Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
A spoonful of raspberry jam packs an impressive flavor punch in this fruity-chocolaty blend.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S® Chocolate Syrup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon seedless red raspberry jam
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Place ice cream, milk, syrup and raspberry jam in blender container.
- Cover; blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into tall glass or tumbler. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.