Chocolate Snowed S’Mores
These easy-to-make treats are the perfect mix of ooey-gooey deliciousness.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 7 1⁄2 squares (from 14.4 oz. box) Kroger® Original Graham Crackers, cut crosswise
- 5 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each)
- 1 bag Kroger® Mini Marshmallows (10 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shave the side of a milk chocolate bar using a peeler and place shavings in small bowl.
- In lightly greased 8” square baking dish, place graham crackers covering the bottom of the dish.
- Place 3¾ milk chocolate bars on top of graham crackers. Cover with mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate shavings on marshmallows.
- Cut s’mores into 4 rows by 4 rows using a lightly greased knife. Serve immediately.