Chocolate Twix® Skillet Cookie
Treat your family to this warm skillet cookie using your favorite Halloween candy. It’s super easy to prepare without the hassle of scooping batter and waiting for cookies to cool.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Twix® Chocolate Candy Bars, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, egg and brown sugar. Add the flour, baking soda, vanilla extract and salt. Stir until just combined, then fold in the Twix®.
- Pour batter into a 10” cast iron skillet. Bake 18-20 minutes, then allow to cool. Turn cookie out onto a wire rack, then reinvert onto a plate. Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.