If you’re sweet on s’mores, you’ll love this variation that can be made easily in your kitchen. It calls for two secret ingredients that you won’t typically find at a campfire (hint: one’s creamy, the other is crispy!). Gather the kids and have some indoor fun they won’t soon forget!
Serves: 12Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 7 Keebler® Grahams Original crackers
- 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Coat 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange single layer of graham crackers in dish, breaking crackers as needed to fit. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
- Bake at 375°F for 7 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy. (Note: If using microwave, microwave on high for 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy.) Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan, combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until melted. Remove pan from heat. Stir in peanut butter. (Note: If using microwave, combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter in a two-quart, microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave on high about 1½ minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter.)
- Add crispy rice cereal, mixing until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.