Chocolaty Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
If you’re a chocoholic, you know the only thing that can enhance chocolate chip cookies is the addition of more chocolate.
Serves: 24Prep: 5 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 17 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar, cut into 24 even squares
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease or paper-line 24 mini-muffin cups.
- In each muffin cup, press dough lightly to make a well. Bake 9 to 11 minutes, until edges are set. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In small, microwave-safe plastic bag, microwave morsels on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 30 seconds; knead until smooth. If necessary, continue microwaving in 10 to 15 second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut corner from bag; squeeze chocolate into each cup, filling to the top.