Chou Rouge en Salade (Red Cabbage Salad)
Save to My Recipes
This is the easiest crudités recipe you can find. A French version of coleslaw, but much wiser in terms of calorie count!
Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 5 minutes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. green anise seeds
- ½ medium red cabbage, minced
- In a large bowl, whisk salt and pepper with the red wine vinegar, then add the olive oil slowly while whisking continuously. Add the green anise seeds to the dressing. Put the minced red cabbage in the dressing and toss well. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours before serving.