Christmas Fruit Balls
These beautiful cookies can be rolled in confectioners’ sugar if you don’t like coconut. They are a wonderful addition to a holiday cookie tray.
Makes: 48Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup mixed candied fruits
- 1 cup diced dried apricots
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded toasted coconut
- Bring brown sugar and milk to a boil over low heat, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in candied fruits, apricots, and pecans.
- Allow to cool. Shape into small balls; roll in coconut.