Christmas Morning Eggnog Crepes
These crepes make for the perfect sweet breakfast on Christmas morning. Everyone will love getting to fill their crepes with their favorite berries and whipped cream.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups eggnog
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Blueberries, to serve
- Strawberries, to serve
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Gingerbread cookies, crushed, to serve
- Whisk together flour, eggs, butter, eggnog, milk, sugar and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Using a 2-ounce ladle, pour batter into pan and swirl pan until the bottom is coated in a thin layer of batter. Cook 1-2 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Flip and continue cooking 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Slide crepe onto a plate and continue cooking process with remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed gingerbread cookies.
- Refrigerate leftovers.