Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
If you prefer creamy dressing, just omit the extra 1⁄4 cup of crumbled blue cheese mixed in at the end.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 4 tsp. hot water
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced fresh chives
- 1⁄2 tsp. roasted garlic paste
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Use a fork to combine 1⁄2 cup blue cheese and hot water in a medium mixing bowl. Use the liquid to help soften the cheese.
- Use an electric mixer on low to stir the sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, chives, garlic paste, and pepper into the dressing. Mix well. Use a spoon to stir remaining 1⁄4 cup blue cheese into mixture, place in lidded bowl, and store in refrigerator until needed. Stir well before use.