Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
If you prefer creamy dressing, just omit the extra
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 4 tsp. hot water
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. minced fresh chives
- ½ tsp. roasted garlic paste
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Use a fork to combine ½ cup blue cheese and hot water in a medium mixing bowl. Use the liquid to help soften the cheese.
- Use an electric mixer on low to stir the sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, chives, garlic paste, and pepper into the dressing. Mix well. Use a spoon to stir remaining ¼ cup blue cheese into mixture, place in lidded bowl, and store in refrigerator until needed. Stir well before use.