Gazpacho comes in all types of textures and ingredients. This chunkier version makes a great lunch on a hot day.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups canned condensed tomato soup, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 large red tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery stalks, quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine 3 cups of the tomato soup, the olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and 1⁄2 of the vegetables in a blender. Blend until liquefied, about 1 minute. Pour into a bowl. Add the remaining soup and vegetables and pulse until blended, but still chunky. Combine with the other soup and stir.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Top with chives before serving.