Cilantro Citrus Caribbean Mahi-Mahi
Adding any type of citrus fruit or juice to any seafood dish will tremendously reduce the “fishy” smell and flavor.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- ½ cup sliced yellow onions
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 6 mahi-mahi fillets (5 oz. each)
- 1 medium lemon, cut in wedges
- Combine oil, garlic, seasoning, onions, cilantro, parsley, orange juice, lemon juice, and cumin in a shallow dish. Add fish fillets and turn to coat.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat. Add fish mixture and lemon wedges to skillet.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily.