Cilantro Grilled Corn on the Cob
You'll need to buy corn on the cob with its husk attached for this recipe.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) butter, softened
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat the grill to medium temperature. Peel back the corn husks and remove the hairs, leaving the husks attached.
- Mix together the butter, salt, black pepper, and cilantro. Rub the mixture all over corn kernels. Fold the husks back up over the corn cobs.
- Place corn on the grill; turn frequently, checking every few minutes until kernels begin to turn brown in spots.