Cilantro and Mint Dressing
This light dressing would make a good accompaniment to most meat and seafood fondues. Feel free to vary the ratio of cilantro and mint leaves according to your own preference.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh green jalapeño pepper
- 1⁄3 cup packed cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup packed mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnut pieces
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Smash, peel, and mince the garlic cloves. Cut the jalapeño pepper lengthwise, remove the seeds, and chop coarsely.
- Process the cilantro leaves, mint leaves, garlic, jalapeño pepper, pine nuts, walnut pieces, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Add the grated cheese and process again. Remove, place in a bowl, and slowly stir in the olive oil. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.