Cilantro Steak Bowl
Fresh nectarine slices on top of sliced seared steak and cilantro rice make a refreshing twist on a traditional burrito bowl.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups prepared cauliflower rice
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1½ cups baby arugula
- ½ lb. beef sirloin roast strips
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 1 medium avocado pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Divide the prepared rice between two small bowls. Squeeze lime juice over rice and add cilantro. Stir until well mixed, salt to taste. Top with arugula.
- Season sirloin strips with salt and pepper. In a skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium high until melted. Add the steak and cook until desired level of doneness. Cut into pieces and place over rice.
- Top with nectarine and avocado slices. Garnish with green onions and pomegranate arils.