The richness of goat cheese and the bite of balsamic vinegar bring the cool romaine and spicy arugula to a new level of deliciousness. This salad is a satisfying snack or main course meal youʼre sure to enjoy.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1 cup romaine hearts, rinsed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup baby arugula, rinsed
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a large salad bowl, add the cilantro, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar, and whisk until well blended. Add the tomatoes to the cilantro mixture, cover, and marinate for 1 hour.
- Toss the romaine heart pieces and arugula in the marinated tomatoes mixture, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, and top with goat cheese.