This thick rich chili boasts cumin and cinnamon. Serve it over spaghetti.
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can tomato sauce, 15 oz.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked
- In a large skillet, sauté onion, ground beef, garlic and chili powder until beef is slightly cooked. Add the rest of the ingredients. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes. Remove from heat and serve over spaghetti.