Cinnamon Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Even though these potato wedges are baked in the oven and contain less fat than traditional fries, they’re just as crispy and flavorful as fried and have a sweet cinnamon coating.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with oil and sprinkle the salt, cinnamon, and coconut sugar over the fries. Toss fries gently to fully coat and cover all the potatoes, spreading them out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping fries every 10 minutes to ensure they all bake evenly. Enjoy when warm!