Cinnamon Coffee Cake
There are two types of people: those who love breakfast and those who skip it. Fortunately, there is one thing that can get everyone to the table together – this Cinnamon Coffee Cake!
Serves: 24Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups Maxwell House® Decaffeinated Coffee, brewed and cooled
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 package Baker’s Angel Flake® Coconut
- 1⁄2 cup PLANTERS® Salty Walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare two 9” round pans with grease and flour.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, coffee, oil and eggs until blended. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut and nuts. Sprinkle over cake batter.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes then move cakes to wire rack to cool completely.