This noatmeal provides the comfort of a hot bowl of oatmeal without the extra carbohydrates or sugars found in boxed varieties.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3½ cups full fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ⅔ cup flaxseed meal
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- ⅔ cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp. granulated erythritol
- 1 mango, peeled seeded and chopped
- Put coconut milk and cream cheese in a large saucepan and heat over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture starts to simmer.
- Turn heat to medium-low and add flaxseed meal, chia seeds, and coconut to saucepan. Stir until ingredients are mixed together. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and erythritol.
- Serve hot with chopped mango.