Cinnamon Noodle Kugel Muffins
A quick and easy cinnamon streusel topping adds delicious texture and sweetness to these fun, personal-sized kugel muffins.
Serves: 12Prep: 25 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Kroger Brand Wide Egg Noodles
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions to al dente. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously butter 12 muffin cups; set aside.
- Stir together eggs, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and salt. Add noodles; stir gently to combine.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Using clean fingers, rub butter pieces into other ingredients until crumbly.
- Top each muffin with a generous spoonful of brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until muffins are set and golden brown on the edges. Let stand about 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers.