Cinnamon Peach Crisp
A fruit crisp is such an easy dessert to make, and using almond flour makes it even easier because you don’t need several flours to create the texture and flavor you want.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 2- or 3-quart casserole dish or an 8" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pecans, and salt. Cut in the coconut oil with a pastry blender or with a knife and fork until the mixture is crumbly.
- Place the peaches in the greased casserole dish. Stir in the juice. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the peaches.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the peaches are starting to bubble around the edges of the dish.