Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
Give your oven a rest — these fruit and cinnamon roll skewers are a fun and indulgent treat you can easily make on the grill! For the ultimate experience, dip your kabob into the dreamy homemade icing.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) mini cinnamon rolls
- 4 cups whole strawberries, tops removed
- 2 peaches, cut into thick slices
- In a small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, butter, vanilla and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium heat. On six 12” skewers, thread cinnamon rolls, strawberries and peaches. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with icing.