Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
This sweet, yet nutritious breakfast – loaded with cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup – is like a healthier version of a cinnamon roll.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups plant protein milk
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons + 2 tsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk yogurt alternative
- In medium saucepan, bring 4 cups milk to gentle boil. Stir in oats; turn heat to low. Cook until liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Divide oatmeal into four bowls.
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt and 2 teaspoons maple syrup. Drizzle over oatmeal. 3. Refrigerate leftovers.