Cinnamon Spice Granola
This granola tastes great layered in a yogurt parfait and drizzled with a little maple syrup.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup safflower oil
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients, except dried cranberries, in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes; stir once halfway through baking.
- Allow to cool. Stir in dried cranberries before serving.