Cinnamon and Sugar Peanuts
These tasty peanuts are great for a snack, appetizer, or to give as gifts.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 oz. unsalted, roasted peanuts
- ½ Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Place the peanuts in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add the cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with butter. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low, uncovered, for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the peanut mixture onto a cookie sheet or parchment paper and cool until dry.