Cinnamon-Sweet Cracker Jack Popcorn
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this recipe! The resulting popcorn tastes like homemade Cracker Jack, but with very little sugar and zero salt. It has the perfect hint of sugar and spice and couldn’t be easier to make. If you’re feeling extra hungry, add
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Measure sugar and cinnamon into a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Add popcorn to a large bowl and spray with oil, then add cinnamon-sugar and toss well to coat.
- Spread popcorn evenly on the baking sheet. Lightly spray again with oil and sprinkle with any residual seasoning. Place pan on middle rack in oven and bake 4–5 minutes. Stir mix, rotate pan, and bake another 4–5 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool. Serve warm or cool.