Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Spectrum Naturals Canola Spray Oil with Butter Flavor
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp. ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 300°. Treat a large baking sheet with the spray oil.
- Spread the popcorn on the pan and lightly coat with the spray oil. Mix together the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over the popcorn. Lightly coat again with the spray oil, if desired.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Toss the popcorn and rotate the pan, then bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.