Cinnamon Toast Cake
This treat is lovely with coffee. Top it with fresh fruit if you like.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 23 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven according to cake mix package directions. Grease a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix batter according to cake mix instructions. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with half the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake according to package directions. Remove cake from oven. Dot warm cake with butter and sprinkle again with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Let cake stand 3 minutes before serving.