Cinnamon Vanilla Grain-Free Granola
Make a batch of granola at home on the weekend and use it all week for breakfast parfaits, or combine with your favorite milk or milk alternative or as a snack.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups Sliced Almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, almonds, seeds and almond flour until well combined.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes, turning the pan halfway through, until golden brown and toasted.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.