Citrus, Fennel, and Mint Salad
This refreshing salad is perfect for a sunny brunch, a barbecue, or paired with a beef entrée.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup fennel bulb slices
- 1 Tbsp. fennel fronds
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄8 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Add orange and fennel to a medium serving bowl.
- Add mint to a small bowl with fennel fronds, oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Pour into serving bowl with rest of ingredients and toss to combine.