The bright, sparkling taste of orange makes this fresh and sweet morning treat perfect for days at the beach house, by the pool, or with friends.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (16 oz.) confectioners’ sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Butter and flour a muffin tin.
- Blend cake mix, water, and eggs with an electric mixer for 4 minutes. Fill muffin cups ½ full with batter. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine confectioners’ sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest and juice to make a glaze. Set aside.
- Remove muffins from oven. Let cool on rack. When only slightly warm to touch, dip the top of each muffin in glaze to cover. Return to rack.