Citrus Roast Pork
When you have a bit more time and want to prepare for a large family gathering, this is the recipe to go for. It serves ten easily and will wow your guests with its flavorful punch.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Medium
- 2½ lbs. pork loin
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. orange peel, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. red wine
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag. Refrigerate and marinate pork for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and bring to room temperature. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook for 20–25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes before carving.