Bright citrus complements the natural sweetness of roasted asparagus.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Private Selection™ Frozen Handpicked Asparagus Spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 Private Selection™ Oranges, divided
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place frozen asparagus on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus; season with salt and pepper.
- Cut and squeeze the juice of 1 orange over the top of asparagus. Cut remaining 2 oranges into slices; place over and under asparagus. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until asparagus is tender. Serve immediately, refrigerating any leftovers.