For a change of taste, substitute orange juice for the lemon and lime juices. Chop all of the vegetables into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, ribs removed, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.